The Theological Training Course (TTC) of the Evangelical Movement of Wales (EMW) is designed to train men for gospel ministry in the 21st century. The thinking behind the course is that there is that there is an urgent need for men who can faithfully preach and teach God’s timeless truth and relate and apply it to our ever changing world.
How the course works:
- Part-time and distance learning
- Four year course
- Two residential weeks each year
- Assigned reading
- Essay writing and tutor feedback
- Local mentor
The TTC course is particularly suitable for men whose circumstances or convictions make attending a full-time course impossible. Men already in preaching, pastoral, or evangelistic ministry who have not had the opportunity of training will also find the course especially suitable for them.
Areas of study:
- Biblical Studies
- Church History
- Systematic Theology
- Pastoral Theology
Dates for the coming year:
- Due to the current situation with the Covid-19 outbreak, and to follow government guidelines we’ve had to cancel/postpone this event. Further information will be posted in the next few days. If you have booked we will be in contact very soon with further details.
- Easter Session 2020: 13-17 April
“I thoroughly recommend the course, and I think it should be far better known than it is. It’s proved itself by many many dozens of men going into the pastoral ministry, and settling happily into their pastorates.” Stuart Olyott
We hope you will find all the information you need about the course on this site, but if you need more information please contact us here