But God who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus.
The EMW pastoral group have been looking at ways to develop pastoral support for people in ministry in Wales. In particular support and resources are available, but sometimes the connection between us and the help that is there, is not made. To respond to this the Titus fellowship is being set up. The purpose of the Titus fellowship is to point you in the direction of another Pastor, that may be able to help you find the kind of support and fellowship you need in a time of difficulty. These pastoral points of contact have been arranged throughout Wales, so you should not be far from help.
These men, who make up the Titus fellowship, are there for you as an initial point of confidential contact, if you ever feel you would like to explore an offer of support further. It is possible that all you may need is time, a confidential and listening ear, fellowship and prayer but is also possible that further and more particular support may be needed. These men are well connected and may also help as a point of reference, for you getting further help.
We trust that the Titus fellowship will be a help in serving and resourcing you in your gospel work in Wales and further afield. Please feel free to connect and use this service, whenever and in whatever way you feel it may support and help you.
Regions and Contact
- North West – Pete Campbell (Pastor of Fron Evangelical Church, Penrhyndeudraeth)
- North East – Mark Thomas (Pastor of Borras Park Evangelical Church, Wrexham)
- Mid Wales – Robert Thomas (Pastor of Tabernacle Baptist Church, Llandrindod Wells)
- ardiff – Matt Bownds (Pastor of Highfields Church Pontprenau, Cardiff)
- he Valleys – Andy Pitt (Pastor of Park Baptist Church, Merthyr)
- South West – Phil Swann (Pastor of Llanelli Free Evangelical Church, Llanelli)
- Secretary – Steffan Job
Please email email@example.com to get in touch with any of the above.