Registration and Accommodation Options
You can register with or without staying on-site:
Option 1 – Registration with Accommodation and meals
- Full board accommodation staying within the conference centre (information here);
- Rooms accommodate 2-6 people;
- Most rooms are en-suite;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and full refreshments.
- Full Conference £160
- Part Conference (Monday lunch – Tuesday evening) £130
- Part Conference (Tuesday morning – Wednesday lunch) £130
Option 2 – Registration with Off site accommodation with or without meals
- Registration for the conference including refreshments;
- No accommodation (see options below);
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be purchased at extra cost.
- Full Conference Offsite £95
- Day Pass £47
- Meals (Breakfast £4, Lunch £7.50, Dinner £8.50)
Off site accommodation
Many attendees prefer to stay off site during the conference. Bala and the surrounding area has some great Hotels, B&Bs, Campsites and cottages (for larger groups) – they are all a simple google search away!
Please note that we offer the following discounts:
- First time attendee or TTC student (20% off all registration and on site accommodation)
- The J. Elwyn Davies fund is available to help those who may struggle to cover the cost of the conference – contact the North Wales office for more information.
Please use the form below for booking. A downloadable form is available via this link booking2019.
If the booking form does not appear below, please follow this link.