2019 Conference – Theme: “Light for our Darkness: How we respond to Trials”
- 5-6 April 2019
- Speakers: David and Elinor Magowan (David is the pastor of Carey Baptist Church in Reading. Elinor has served as the womens pastoral care worker for UFM)
- Bryn-y-groes Conference Centre
The Pastors’ Wives Conference is an opportunity to meet with other pastors’ wives for fellowship, teaching and mutual support.
Why a conference?
The conference is open to wives of pastors.
What will be happening?
The conference will be characterised by friendliness, informality and plenty of opportunity for fellowship. Marcia McLean will be hosting the event again this year.
Accommodation and Booking
Women can come for the whole conference and stay overnight or can visit just for the Saturday.
Accommodation is offered in Bryn-y-groes in shared rooms and breakfast is included. For more information about the accommodation, click here.
Prices for the 2019 Conference:
- Full conference (including meals, accommodation and programme) – £48
- Full conference without accommodation or breakfast (including all other meals and programme) – £30
- Saturday only (including lunch, afternoon tea and programme) – £22
Friday 5 April
- 6:00 – Arrive
- 6.30 – Evening meal
- 7.30 – Welcome meeting and interview
- 8.00 – Ministry Marriage Seminar (David and Elinor Magowan)
Saturday 6 April
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 – Session 1: Elinor Magowan
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:45 – Session 2 – Question & Prayer Time
- 1:00 – Lunch
- 2:00 – Walk to lake
- 3:00 – Session 3: David Magowan
- 4:00 – Tea and cake
Please use the form below to book for the 2019 Conference.
Please note on the form if you have any roommate requests.
Please remember to bring a sleeping bag/bedclothes and pillow case to Bryn-y-groes. Alternatively, you can hire bedding from the centre for £6. There is room to select this option on the booking form.