Details of the 2018 Conference coming soon!
2017 Conference – Keep on Keeping on!
- 5-6 May, 2017
- Speakers: Tim and Wendy Gill
- Bryn y Groes Conference Centre
The Pastors’ Wives Conference is an opportunity to meet with other pastors’ wives for fellowship, teaching and mutual support.
Why a conference?
Being a pastor’s wife means different things to different people. But it is clear that the wife of a Pastor or Christian worker faces unique challenges. This weekend gives an opportunity for pastor’s wives to relax, be ministered to and have an opportunity for fellowship with other women in similar situations. It is not a training event, but an opportunity to encourage and support women in this unique situation.
The conference is open to wives of pastors.
What will be happening?
The conference will be characterised by friendliness, informality and plenty of opportunity for fellowship. Marcia McLean will be hosting the event this year.
Friday (5 May)
- 6:00 – Arrive
- 6.30 – Evening meal
- 7.30 – Welcome meeting and interview with Wendy Gill
Saturday (6 May)
- 10:00 – Session 1 – Christ’s Strength, Our Weakness (Wendy Gill)
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:45 – Session 2 – Question Time
- 1:00 – Lunch
- 2:00 – Walk to lake
- 3:00 – Session 3 – Treasures in jars of clay (Tim Gill)
- 4:00 – Tea and cake
Accommodation and Booking
Women can come for the whole conference and stay overnight or can visit just for the Saturday.
Accommodation is offered in Bryn-y-groes in shared rooms and breakfast is included. For more information about the accommodation, click here.
Prices for the 2017 Conference:
- Full conference (including meals, accommodation and programme) – £48
- Full conference without accommodation or breakfast (including meals and programme) – £30
- Saturday only (including meals and progamme) – £22
To place a booking, please fill the form below (or download here). A deposit (non-refundable) of £15 is needed to confirm your booking.