2019 Conference – More details to follow soon
- 5-6 April, 2019
- Speakers: David and Elinor Magowan
- Bryn-y-groes Conference Centre
The Pastors’ Wives Conference is an opportunity to meet with other pastors’ wives for fellowship, teaching and mutual support.
Why a conference?
The conference is open to wives of pastors.
What will be happening?
The conference will be characterised by friendliness, informality and plenty of opportunity for fellowship. Marcia McLean will be hosting the event again this year.
Accommodation and Booking
Women can come for the whole conference and stay overnight or can visit just for the Saturday.
Accommodation is offered in Bryn-y-groes in shared rooms and breakfast is included. For more information about the accommodation, click here.
Prices for the 2019 Conference:
- Full conference (including meals, accommodation and programme) – TBC (Last year – £49)
- Full conference without accommodation or breakfast (including meals and programme) – TBC (Last year – £30)
- Saturday only (including meals and programme) – TBC (Last year – £22)
Friday 5 April
- 6:00 – Arrive
- 6.30 – Evening meal
- 7.30 – Welcome meeting and interview
Saturday 6 April
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 – Session 1: Elinor Magowan
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:45 – Session 2 – Question & Prayer Time
- 1:00 – Lunch
- 2:00 – Walk to lake
- 3:00 – Session 3: David Magowan
- 4:00 – Tea and cake
An online booking form will appear here when bookings open for the 2019 conference.
Please note on the form if you have any roommate requests.
Please remember to bring a sleeping bag/bedclothes and pillow case to Bryn-y-groes. Alternatively, you can hire bedding from the centre for £6. There is room to notify us if you would like to do this on the form.