The Pastors’ Wives’ Conference is an opportunity to meet with other pastors’ wives for fellowship, teaching and mutual support.
2021 Conference Details
‘Honey, where’s my supersuit?’ – Maintaining your husband in Ministry
23-24th April 2021
Bryn-y-groes Conference Centre
Speaker: Ann Benton
Why a conference?
The conference is open to wives of pastors.
What will be happening?
The conference will be characterised by friendliness, informality and plenty of opportunity for fellowship. Marcia McLean will be hosting the event again this year.
Accommodation and Booking
Women can come for the whole conference and stay overnight or can visit just for the Saturday.
Accommodation is offered in Bryn-y-groes in shared rooms and breakfast is included. For more information about the accommodation, click here.
Prices for the 2021 Conference (prices subject to change):
- Full conference (including meals, accommodation and programme) – £53
- Full conference without accommodation or breakfast (including all other meals and programme) – £35
- Saturday only (including lunch, afternoon tea and programme) – £27
The Conference will begin with supper at 6:30pm on Friday evening, and will end with tea and cake at 4pm on the Saturday afternoon.
The timetable is yet to be finalised, but here is a rough estimate of what the conference will look like:
Friday 23rd April
- 5:00 – Arrive (feel free to arrive from 3pm)
- 6:00 – Evening meal
- 7:30 – Welcome meeting and interview
- 8:15 – Seminar: ‘R-E-S-P-E-C-T – that is what he needs from me’ followed by a time of prayer
Saturday 24th April
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 – Session 1: the proper care of pastors
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:45 – Session 2:’The delight of His eyes’
- 1:00 – Lunch
- 2:00 – Walk to lake/coffee break
- 3:00 – Session 3: The practical pastor’s wife
- 4:00 – Tea and cake and departure
Booking will open for the 2021 Conference later in the year.
Please note on the form if you have any roommate requests.
Please remember to bring a sleeping bag/bedclothes and pillow case to Bryn-y-groes. Alternatively, you can hire bedding from the centre for £6. There is room to select this option on the booking form.