2019 Conference – More details to follow soon
- 5-6 April, 2019
- Speakers: David and Elinor Magowan
- Bryn-y-groes Conference Centre
Here are last year’s details to provide an idea of how the event will run:
The Pastors’ Wives Conference is an opportunity to meet with other pastors’ wives for fellowship, teaching and mutual support.
Why a conference?
The conference is open to wives of pastors.
What will be happening?
The conference will be characterised by friendliness, informality and plenty of opportunity for fellowship. Marcia McLean will be hosting the event again this year.
Accommodation and Booking
Women can come for the whole conference and stay overnight or can visit just for the Saturday.
Accommodation is offered in Bryn-y-groes in shared rooms and breakfast is included. For more information about the accommodation, click here.
Prices for the 2018 Conference:
- Full conference (including meals, accommodation and programme) – £49
- Full conference without accommodation or breakfast (including meals and programme) – £30
- Saturday only (including meals and programme) – £22
Friday 20 April
- 6:00 – Arrive
- 6.30 – Evening meal
- 7.30 – Welcome meeting and interview with Eleri Brady
Saturday 21 April
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 – Session 1: Wives Who Watch Their Words (Proverbs 21:23) – Eleri Brady
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:45 – Session 2 – Question & Prayer Time
- 1:00 – Lunch
- 2:00 – Walk to lake
- 3:00 – Session 3: Deceptive charm, fleeting beauty and the noble woman of Proverbs 31 – Gary Brady
- 4:00 – Tea and cake