Real help for real situations
A day to challenge, equip and encourage those who have a role in church.
The Church Training Days 2019
Made to shine – the Church flourishing in gospel days
Main Speaker – Mark Thomas
The Church Training Days 2019
- North Wales – 19 January – Sure Hope Church, Colwyn Bay
- South Wales – 26 January – SONY Centre, Bridgend
The Days are an opportunity for:
- Honest and practical Biblical teaching
- Fellowship with other gospel leaders
- Fresh ideas to help and inspire
- Interactive sessions with opportunities to discuss and ask questions
- Tailored sessions to all leadership roles
- Experienced and knowledgeable speakers
- Hear what is going on in other parts of the country
- Resources to help and equip in ministry
Why a training day?
Being a leader of a church is a big responsibility. We are called to hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, to care for the church and to live a life above reproach. We are aware of our own weakness, but are also confident that God has given us everything we need for this great task. At the conference there will be faithful teaching through preaching sessions and seminars. We warmly invite you to join us at the Church leaders training day. It will be a day of biblical training, honest Christian advice and warm fellowship. Put simply – it will be a day to help you.
The day is for those who have a leadership ministry in a church be that as a pastor, elder, officer, youth leader or any other role that leads. Churches often bring a number of their officers and elders to make the most of the day. It is also a great way of encouraging fellowship between each other and between gospel churches.
Where and When?
We run two days (one in the North 20 January Colwyn Bay and one in the South 27 January Bridgend) both starting at 10.00 am and finishing 4pm.
What is the structure of the day and how does it work?
The day is split up into five main sessions. The first and last sessions are preaching services where everybody joins together to worship God and listen to his word.You will be part of a smaller group during the middle two sessions as you have a choice of a different track (Church leaders, children or youth worker) and different seminars within those tracks. The seminars are interactive giving you an opportunity to share and ask question.
- 10.00 – Session 1
- 11.00 – Refreshments
- 11.15 – Morning seminars
- 12.30 – Lunch (Please bring your own)
- 1.15 – Evangelism and exciting story (John Funnell)
- 1.45 – Afternoon seminars
- 3.00 – Session 2
- 4.00 – Finish
Sessions confirmed for 2019 so far
- Evangelism – and exciting story
- A glowing in the darkness – Depression and the Church
- Preaching Christ
- Women of Encouragement
- Church Secretaries and administration
- To serve or not to serve that is the question
- Rethinking the prayer patterns of the Church
- Food Hygiene
- Writing for God’s glory
Booking and pricing – click here
There is no need to pay at this point (a link or invoice will be sent to your church)