Becoming a Magazine Distributor
There are many benefits for a group of people subscribing to the Evangelical Magazine from one church or locality. It is good to have others to discuss the content with, it gives opportunity for fellowship as the magazine is distributed around homes, and we can also save on postage costs (which we try and pass on to the readers). We therefore thank you for considering becoming a magazine distributor.
What is your role?
Your main role will be to collect subscriptions, order the magazine from Rebecca in our office, and distribute the magazine every two months.
5 Easy steps to receive your magazines!
- Order a church pack (using this link or by getting in touch with the North Wales Office) and share free magazine copies with your church family/friends.
- Collect the names and addresses of people who want to order the Magazine and order your magazines from the North Wales Office, (01248 354 653, firstname.lastname@example.org), through the website, or by returning the end of this form to us.
- Receive your magazines and invoice.
- Distribute the magazine, collect the payments and make your payment (instructions will be on the invoice – card payments, cheques, bank transfers all accepted).
- Share with others how great the magazine is and wait for the next edition to whizz its way through the post to you!
Subscriptions (6 editions per year)
- 1-5 copies – £20 per subscription
- 6-10 copies – £17 per subscription
- 11-20 copies – £16 per subscription
- 21+ copies – £15 per subscription
Thank you for your willingness to become a distributor, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you require any further information.