We’ve helped many churches in this way over the past years. We can work in different ways, depending on the church situation. Here are some examples:
Denbigh and Flint show
- Working with Gosen Church, Rhuddlan;
- One day show;
- Supplied banners, questionnaires and magazines;
- Help was given to organise the tent and to write risk assessments etc.;
- The church worked with other local churches;
- EMW shared prayer points with others so that work could be supported;
- The name of the church was on the tent (not EMW).
- Working with Capel y Fron, Penrhyndeudraeth;
- Small local show on the main street;
- Supplied banners, magazines and evangelistic literature;
- One member of EMW staff was present to help;
- EMW shared prayer points with network;
- The name of the church was on the tent.
- Working with Machynlleth community church and two other Christian agencies;
- Advice, magazine and one evangelist for the day was supplied by the EMW;
- Prayer points shared within the EMW network;
- The church organized a BBQ in the evening for the local community.
- Working with a number of local churches in one of the biggest street fairs in the UK over 4 days;
- EMW lead on the mission;
- Supplied volunteers, magazines, tent and books;
- Daily events organised at the tent;
- Prayer points shared within the EMW network.