2021 Online Conference – if you have registered for the Zoom session but have not received a link yet, please check your junk folders. If you still have no link, please send an email to email@example.com
Watch the Main Session on YouTube here – launched at 10:30am on the 27th Feb.
There is still time to register for the Zoom meeting through the form below.
‘Lord help me, I can’t do this on my own’
How to deepen desire, seek direction and know God better as a woman today.
- Date: Saturday 27th February 2021, 10:30am
- Speaker: Elinor Magowan. Elinor works with FIEC as their Women’s Ministry Coordinator particularly supporting ministry wives.
The first of these Conferences was in 2007 – started initially by the AECW (Associating Evangelical Churches in Wales), now a joint AECW/EMW Event. This year will be the fourteenth conference, but it will inevitably be slightly different!
We will of course be unable to meet together physically, but the main session will be pre-recorded and available to watch online. There will also be an opportunity, if you so wish, to join each other for a virtual ‘catch-up’ via Zoom after the morning event. Elinor is planning to join us for that too, and there will be some discussion questions for us to think about in small groups.
The main session will be launched on YouTube at 10:30 on the Saturday morning and is available to all who would like to watch it. If you would like to register for the Zoom session, you will need to register using the form below.
If you are unable to make it on the Saturday, the Main Session on YouTube will be available to watch after the event, but the Zoom session will not be recorded.
Elinor will be sharing from Psalm 27, and the discussion questions for the Zoom session are:
- Share one blessing and one struggle from this last year?
- What distracts you from looking in the right place for help? How would you like to pray differently as a result of Psalm 27:4?
- What aspects of God’s beauty and character encourage you to look to him for help?
- What promises in this Psalm will you hold onto, in this time of need? How will you do this?
Please feel welcome to pass this invitation onto other ladies whom you feel will benefit from this time together. We are really looking forward to seeing you, and we hope this conference will be a help and an encouragement to you.
Pat Norbury, Shâron Barnes & Bethan Perry
(Ladies’ Conference Committee)