A holiday for Adults at Bryn-y-Groes, North Wales
- 11-16 September 2023
- Hosted by Mickey and Jane Webber
- Devotions led by John Mann
- At Bryn-y-groes, Bala
- Low level, accessible walks within Eryri National Park and the area (all walks are optional)
If you enjoy walking in beautiful scenery, chatting and friendship, good food and Christian fellowship, this is the holiday for you.
This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy God’s creation by walking with fellow Christians. There will be an opportunity to benefit from time in God’s Word during morning devotions. There will be an informal time of fellowship and entertainment in the evenings, and plenty of opportunity to chat at meal times.
Please note it is essential to bring appropriate footwear and wet weather protection – just in case it rains!
The week will begin with evening meal at 6pm on Monday, but feel free to arrive from 3pm.
To sum it up—good food, good company, good fellowship, good exercise and beautiful scenery.
Beds are provided with duvets and pillows, but you will need to bring bedding and towels [all beds are single].
- Main House (ensuite or designated bathroom for each room, 1 ground floor room)
- Ty Ddewi (3 ensuite rooms, *with complimentary bedding and towels, 1 ground floor room)
- Bryn Uchaf (9 ensuite rooms, 1 ground floor room)
Cost & Booking:
- Full fee – £340
- Deposit – £30
Please book using the online form below, or contact Bryn-y-groes with any enquiries.