A holiday for Adults at Bryn-y-Groes, North Wales
- 16-21 September 2019
- Hosted by Mickey and Jane Webber
- Devotions led by John Mann
- Low level, accessible walks within Snowdonia National Park and the area (all walks are optional)
The holiday will include:
- An opportunity to benefit from time in God’s Word during morning devotions led by John Mann
- Afternoon walks after lunch, and one longer walk with packed lunch, with plenty of opportunity to enjoy chatting with old and new friends
- An informal time of fellowship and entertainment in the evenings
To sum it up—good food, good company, good fellowship, good exercise and beautiful scenery.
The week will begin with evening meal at 6pm on Monday, but you’re welcome to arrive anytime from 3 pm onwards. Our time together will end after breakfast on Saturday.
You will need to bring towels and bedding (£6 to hire), and, of course, your walking boots and suitable clothes for all weather.
All inclusive cost £275 (includes full board accommodation)
Single room supplement of £30.
Download the booking form here or complete the online form below.