A holiday for Adults at Bryn-y-Groes, North Wales
- 14-19 September 2020
- Hosted by Mickey and Jane Webber
- Devotions led by John Mann
- Low level, accessible walks within Snowdonia National Park and the area (all walks are optional)
If you enjoy walking in beautiful scenery, chatting and friendship, good food and Christian fellowship, this is the holiday for you.
There will be an opportunity to benefit from time in God’s Word during morning devotions. Afternoons will be spent walking together, and there will be an informal time of fellowship and entertainment in the evenings.
The week will begin with an evening meal at 6pm on Monday, but feel free to arrive from 3pm. Our time together will end after breakfast on Saturday.
To sum it up—good food, good company, good fellowship, good exercise and beautiful scenery.
Beds are provided with duvets and pillows, but you will need to bring bedding and towels, or they can be hired for £7 per person.
- Main House (some ensuite rooms, 1 ground floor room)
- Ty Ddewi (3 ensuite rooms, complementary bedding and towels, 1 ground floor room)
- Bryn Uchaf (new annexe with 9 ensuite rooms, 1 ground floor room)
Needless to say, bring your walking boots and suitable clothes for all weather.
Cost & Booking:
- Full fee – £280
- Single Room Supplement – £30
- Bedding and Towels – £7
Please book using the online form below, or contact Bryn-y-groes with any enquiries.