Economy Accommodation at Penbryn
is FULLY BOOKED
Accommodation at Penbryn is located near the Ta Med Da restaurant. It has 3 self-contained flats comprising between 12 and 20 single bedrooms. Residents will also have access to shared bathrooms and a small kitchenette. The cost of staying at Penbryn for Aber 19 is only £150 for the week, this includes passes to all meetings.
There is no kitchen, but there is a kitchenette and a quality restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner at very competitive prices.
What is in the room?
- Bed & mattress – small double (4 foot).
- Bedside cabinet in most rooms.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin.
- Wash basin (sink).
What is in the Shared Areas?
- 1 x Fridge and 1 x Freezer or 1 x Fridge/Freezer.
- Table top oven/grill combi.
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
- Bins – Dry mixed recycling, glass, food and general waste.
- Wash basins (sink).
The bathroom facilities are proportionate to the number of residents per flat.