a. Registration will open on Monday, 28 June at 10am.
b. Registrations for 11 August in Aberystwyth must be made through the Arts Centre Booking form which will be on our website, or by phoning their booking desk direct (please see their website for terms and conditions).
c. Registration for Newport and Mold (10 & 12 August):
- i. All registrations must be made online (registrations will be processed from the 29 June).
- ii. Registrations must be made according to support bubbles/extended households.
- iii. Registrations will be dealt with on a first come first serve basis. (Due to social distancing rules, exceptions may be made if we can fit a smaller group e.g., for 2 attendees instead of a group of 6).
- iv. You will be contacted within 10 working days by email to confirm if you have been allocated a space, or if you have been placed on a reserve list. If you have been allocated a space, we shall send you an invoice for the requested number of tickets at £5 each.
- v. Payment must be made within 7 days of receiving the invoice to confirm your booking. If payment is not received within 7 days you will forfeit your registration and the space will be offered to another group.
- vi. If there are no spaces left at your requested venue(s), you will be placed on a reserve list and contacted if spaces become available.
- vii. Tickets will be emailed to the group leaders of confirmed attendees within 5 working days of receipt of payment – please bring these with you to the event. Digital versions (e.g. on a phone) will be accepted. Please note, due to covid guidelines, you will not be allowed to enter without your ticket.
2. Amendments & Cancellations
a. If you have booked for the day at Aberystwyth, any amendments, cancellations or enquiries must be made through the Arts Centre.
b. For Newport and Mold:
- i. If you need to amend your booking, please contact the EMW office immediately. An admin charge of £2 per ticket may be payable.
- ii. Cancellations: Please contact us immediately. A full refund (minus an admin fee of £2 per ticket) will be given for cancellations 72 hours prior to the event, however we are not able to refund tickets within 72 hours of the event.
c. If the event is cancelled (e.g. due to covid-19 guidelines) you will be given a full refund.
Please note that the meetings will be broadcast live on the internet and will be available to watch online following the conference. Filming and/or photography may also take place for use in publicity material.
4. Data protection:
Your privacy is taken seriously. Your personal information is used to administer your account and provide the products/services you have requested. We will never pass your information to third-parties.
5. Covid-19 Guidance:
In order to minimise the risk and to ensure the safety of all participants, staff, volunteers and attendees:
a. Attendees must adhere to the current government Covid guidelines at the time of the event. These will be emailed to the group leader two days before the event.
b. EMW reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is demonstrating clear Covid-19 symptoms or refusing to adhere to guidelines.