Terms and Conditions
- Doctrinal Belief We expect participating societies to promote the historic, Protestant, evangelical faith and be in full agreement with the EMW’s Statement of Doctrinal Belief (see here).
- Booking All bookings must be made online using the official booking form and you must be authorised to complete the form on behalf of the named organisation. A non-refundable deposit (£20) must be made in one payment at the time of booking. We will confirm your booking, and the final balance payable, withing 28 days (usually by email). If your booking is unsuccessful you will be refunded the full amount and deposit.
- Final payment The final payment is due by 1 June 2020. If we don’t receive payment by 1 June 2020, we may cancel your booking.
- Amendments If you need to amend your booking, please contact us immediately. We reserve the right to charge £10 per alteration.
- Cancellations If you need to cancel your booking, please contact us immediately. Your deposit is not refundable, but we can usually refund some of the balance:
- Before 1 June: 100% total cost (less deposits)
- 2 July – 3 Aug: 50% total cost (less deposits)
- 4 Aug onwards: 0% total cost
- We recommend you take out insurance to cover cancellation. Nevertheless, in very exceptional circumstances, we may, at our discretion, be able to offer refunds of up to 75% even for very late cancellations. If you think this applies to you, please let us know when you cancel.
- Special requirements If you have any special requirements (e.g. for accessibility, or particular needs for your children), please let us know using the ‘Notes’ section when booking.
- Children Outside of the children’s groups, children remain the responsibility of their parents/ guardians at all times, and should not be left unattended.
- Damage Accidental damage to Morlan property should be reported immediately to the duty steward. We may charge you for any loss or damage.
- Unacceptable behaviour We reserve the right to terminate your exhibit without compensation where unreasonable or antisocial behaviour spoils the conference for other guests or exhibitors.
- Filming/Photography Filming and photography may take place during the conference for use in future publicity material.
- Data protection Your privacy is taken seriously. Your personal information is used to administer your account and provide the products/services you have requested. Occasionally we will contact you with details of other EMW products/services if you indicate you would like this. You can unsubscribe at any point and we will never pass your information to third-parties.
Click here or complete the form below