The EMW Aberystwyth Conference is pleased to host a Missions Exhibition again this year – we hope you can join us this year.
The Missions Exhibition is an important and valued part of the conference. Our desire is to bring awareness of the needs of various missions at home and worldwide, and to stimulate a concern for mission. During the conference all will be encouraged to visit the Mission Exhibition. Details of the Exhibition, along with a list of organisations involved, will be included in a conference guide which will be distributed to all attendees. You will also have an opportunity to advertise in this guide if you wish to do so (details below). The guide is made available to the 1200+ attendees of the conference and the people watching at home via the live feed.
The conference runs from Saturday to Saturday but the Mission Exhibition is open Tuesday 15 – Friday 18 August, 2:30-5pm (closing at 4:30pm on Friday). You will be required to set up your stand on Monday 14 August between 1-5pm.
Mission Exhibition space – £245
Mission Exhibition space & Advertising in the guide (1/4 page) (both digital and print) – £280
Booking for the mission exhibition is now closed.
The Mission Exhibition has limited spaces available for exhibitors so we prioritise those missions whose main aim is proclaiming the gospel in the UK or overseas.
- Only two representatives are allowed to man your stand at any given time (you will be supplied with mission exhibition lanyards in a pack sent out in July)
- We ask all exhibitors to be considerate to fellow exhibitors and share equally the available space.
- The use of the stand will be for the organisation named on the booking form and none other.
- All exhibitors will need to register seperately for the conference in order to attend the meetings.
- Setting up in the hall will be between 1.00pm and 5.00pm on Monday 14 August.
- We are able to provide tables, approximately 6 feet long but you may want to bring suitable coverings for your tables, spotlighting, etc. so that the hall is attractive to visitors.
- Please bring your own extension cables.
- The tea room closes at 4.30pm each afternoon, except for Friday when it will close at 4.00pm.
- There is parking space at Morlan but unfortunately not enough for everyone.
- If you have not yet booked accommodation/event passes please do so as soon as possible if you wish to attend the conference meetings.
Terms and Conditions
Opens 1 February 2023
Some of the exhibitors in 2019:
The Christian Institute
United Beach Missions
Daylight Prison Ministries