- Saturday 6 August – Saturday 13 August, 2022
- Aberystwyth University Campus
- Main Speaker – Paul Mallard
- Other Speakers include -Sammy Davies, Matt Francis, Meirion Thomas, Andy Christofides, Gary Brady, Matt Bownds, Paul Gamston.
- Accommodation available from £200 (adult) and £455 (family)
- Booking opens 2nd February, 2022
We warmly invite you to come to the 2022 Aberystwyth Conference organised by the Evangelical Movement of Wales. Whether you come alone, as a family or with a group, the conference offers a week of refreshment of body, soul and mind in one of Wales’ most beautiful seaside towns. These pages should give you all the information you need (just click on one of the sections below).
Each day the highlight is the preaching of God’s Word in the morning and evening and our main speaker will be Paul Mallard, Pastor of Widcombe Baptist Church, Bath. There are also seminars, prayer meetings and several fellowship groups for young people and adults. These groups meet to reflect on and discuss what God has been saying. Some also organise social activities, such as picnics, walks and sports’ tournaments.
We also host a wide programme of family events throughout the week, that helps encourage new friendships and supplement the morning teaching programme. There are four age related groups for those from six months old to 15 years. If you wish your children to attend these, please be so good as to complete the consent forms online and early, so that we adequately prepare for everyone, including any additional needs.
For accommodation, you can either book to stay on the University campus in the Student accommodation, or you can find your own place to stay in the local area. If you choose to stay on campus, there are different types of accommodation to suit your budget, together with a generous family discount price to encourage you to bring the whole family. The on-site option includes a pass to all of the meetings through the week. If you choose to stay off-site you simply need to buy a pass to the meetings you wish to attend.
Please join me in praying that the Lord will meet with us through his Word this August.
– Jeremy Bailey (Conference chair)
- What’s on (Main programme, speakers etc.) click here for more information
- Coming to Aber (Venues, and other information etc.) click here for more information
- Families (including kids work) click here for more information
- Staying On-site (accommodation etc.) click here for more information
- Day visitors and staying off-site (passes etc.) click here for more information
- Booking Page (including terms and conditions – booking opens 2nd Feb, 2022) click here for more information
- The Mission Exhibition (exhibiting at the conference) click here for more information
We hope that you will find all the information that you may need to book for the conference on these pages. However, if you need any help, want to receive the information on paper, or have any further questions, please contact us directly here