a. Booking will open on Tuesday, 29th June at 10am, and must be made online through the EMW Website.
b. The booking form will ask you to book the number of tickets you require for each camp – once your booking is secure you will be sent a secondary form asking for your child(ren)’s information (including medical information).
c. Please book your children on to the camps according to your support bubbles/extended households. You can book a maximum of 8 children on to each camp.
d. Bookings will be taken on a first come first serve basis. Once the camps are full we cannot receive any further bookings. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the camps you would like to be put on the waiting list for and how many spaces you need.
e. Payment must be made in full with each booking.
f. Bookings will be processed from 30th June.
g. An email will be sent to you within 10 working days if there is a problem with your booking.
h. An email will be sent to you within 10 working days of your booking asking you to complete medical forms for your campers – these must be completed within 7 days of their receipt, or you may forfeit your spaces on the camp days. It is your responsibility to inform the EMW office (before the camp start date) if the medical, educational, behavioural and/or health needs change from the information provided at time of booking.
i. You will receive an email containing final details about the camp day and the latest covid-19 guidelines on the Monday before the relevant Camp Day.
2. Amendments & Cancellations
a. To amend your booking please contact the EMW office immediately. An admin charge of £2 per ticket may be payable. Please note that places are non-transferable.
b. Cancellations: please contact us immediately if you wish to cancel your booking. A full refund (minus an admin fee of £2 per ticket) will be given for cancellations given 72 hours before the relevant camp day, but we will not be able to refund tickets within 72 hours of the event.
c. If the event is cancelled (e.g. due to Covid-19 guidelines), you will be given a full refund.
3. Code of Conduct
a. In order that EMW Day Camps work safely for everyone’s benefit there are rules and standards of behaviour that all campers are expected to abide by throughout the duration of camp:
- i. Participation – It is expected that everyone will be involved in the daily programme of activities which includes a daily camp service and group Bible studies.
- ii. Safety – For your own safety and that of others, you will be required to follow the instructions of the group leaders during all the activities of the camp days.
- iii. Damage and theft – Wilful damage to a venue’s property or anyone else’s belongings, or any act of theft, will not be tolerated. Any camper who wilfully damages property or another’s belongings will pay for its repair/replacement.
- iv. Alcohol, smoking, etc. – No alcohol or smoking is permitted on any Day Camp.
- v. Audio equipment – In the interests of safety, good communication and the avoidance of nuisance, the use of any personal audio equipment (e.g. mp3 players, iPods, computer games, or excessive use of mobile phones) will not be permitted.
b. All campers must sign the declaration (on the medical form) showing their willingness to abide by the code of conduct. Any deliberate and/or consistent refusal to abide by the code of conduct may lead to expulsion from camp without any refund of fees.
a. Camps are covered by the EMW’s public liability insurance. It is recommended that all campers take out personal holiday insurance.
5. Data Protection
a. Your privacy is taken seriously. Your personal information is used to administer your account and provide the products/services you have requested. We will never pass your information to third parties.
6. Covid-19 Guidance:
In order to minimise the risk and to ensure the safety of all participants, staff, volunteers and attendees:
- Attendees must adhere to the current government Covid guidelines at the time of the event. These will be emailed to the parents before the event.
- EMW reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is demonstrating clear Covid-19 symptoms or refusing to adhere to guidelines.