EMW camps are amazing!
Whichever camp you go on, you’re sure to make new friends, do new and amazing things, and most important of all, hear about Jesus and His love for you.
What to expect on an EMW camp?
- A fun holiday full of interesting activities, wacky sports, crafts, and a cracking atmosphere.
- Make new friends, meet new people and plenty of smiles and laughter.
- Explore the meaning of life through discussions and talks based on the Bible.
- No hidden costs – what you see is what you pay.
- An opportunity to relax in a safe Christian atmosphere.
What kind of camps do we offer?
- Weeklong camps during the summer in various locations around Wales
- Indoor and Outdoor camps
- Shorter Mini-Camps outside the summer period
- English and Welsh language camps
- Camps vary in prices, and we have bursaries to help those on low income.
What camps are running in 2024?
Do you have more information for parents?
Yes, hundreds of children attend an EMW camp every year and as a Christian Organisation and UK Registered Charity we’re committed to be transparent and open about the camps. It’s vitally important to us that parents understand the nature, content, and the steps we take to ensure safety and appropriateness at our camps. We have put together a section to answer some of the common questions we receive here.