Join us for a week of fun, friends and of learning more about Jesus.
What makes EMW camps unbelievably fantastic?
- Perhaps it’s the outdoor pursuits like canoeing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, archery, gorge walking, caving, abseiling, skiing and climbing.
- Perhaps it’s the trips to the beach, wacky sports, arts, crafts, tournaments, football, table tennis, pool and swimming.
- Perhaps it’s the opportunity to explore the meaning of life from the Bible.
- Perhaps it’s because all these fantastic things are included in the price – with no hidden costs – what you see is what you pay!
- Perhaps it’s the great friends you make, the fun leaders and the cracking atmosphere.
But most campers love EMW camps because they involve an amazing mixture of all these things.
Whichever camp you go on, you’re sure to make new friends, do new and amazing things, and most important of all, hear about Jesus and His love for you.
Follow one of the links below to take a look at our choices of camps for 2022!
- Easter 2022 Camp – can’t wait for the summer? No worries, join us for five days of fun in Pentrenant!
- Summer 2022 Camp – there are so many chose from!
- Information for Parents/Carers -your questions answered
- Booking – information on how to book (Bookings will open on 9th February 2022.)
- Terms and Conditions – the legal stuff
- Code of Conduct – all campers must sign
- Welsh Language Camps – even more camps
Information about EMW camps for parents and guardians
Hundreds of children attend an EMW camp every year and as a Christian Organisation and UK Registered Charity we’re committed to be transparent and open about the camps. It’s vitally important to us that parents understand the nature, content and the steps we take to ensure safety at our camps. We have put together this section to answer some of the common questions we receive. [more information]