Bringing Pastors and Leaders together for encouragement and support through a weekly online meeting
- A place where you are among friends who recognise the unique pressures you have, as a servant of God in the local church.
- A place to talk tactics and find help during the lockdown
- A place to be refreshed and encouraged
It seems our weekly webinar is proving to be a blessing and encouragement to many of you. We are delighted about this as this is our intention and because it is now a regular weekly fixture we have decided to call it ‘Team Talk’ – thanks to our brother Pete Campbell for coming up with the name. The idea is that just as a team needs to get together at half time to talk tactics, be encouraged, inspired and even sorted out by the physio – you need this version of this too as you serve in ministry. The longer our current situation goes on, the more we need each other’s fellowship, as inevitably more challenges will emerge. Being able to talk and pray together is a great blessing and so Team Talk is open to all who are in leadership in the life of a local church.
1 September 2020
- Devotional with Richard Myerscough
- You will need to register if you haven’t already attended a TeamTalk Meeting