Maintenance, Groundswork and General Assistant for Bryn y Groes Christian Conference Centre, Bala, North Wales
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable new member of staff to work as part of our dedicated team of staff and volunteers within the ethos of a Christian Residential Centre.
• 16 hours a week
• This post includes a wide variety of tasks and will vary according to the rhythm of seasons at Bryn-y-groes.
• Anyone applying must be able to work weekends, and to be flexible in their working days. The shift rota will vary in order to match the bookings diary.
• The ability to speak Welsh is highly desirable.
Duties to include:
• Basic maintenance and decorating in the buildings
• Various aspects of maintaining grounds (grass cutting, hedge cutting, clearing of paths, weeding and gardening)
• There will also regularly be a need to assist the team with cleaning on changeover days between groups, and to assist with dishwashing.
Start date – 1 April 2022
For more information and to receive an application form please contact Gwydion Lewis (Centre Manager).