Do you love Jesus and have a heart to serve Christian Young People?
Join the EMW team as our Youth Resources Development Worker!
We are looking for an individual to help the EMW serve churches through co-ordinating and developing gospel focused and Bible based resources for young people (especially a new mobile phone app).
The successful candidate will be expected to show initiative and work with a network of volunteers across Wales who are involved with supporting and teaching young people to coordinate, source and create podcasts, videos, and articles for the app. They will also be involved in supporting our other youth-based ministries. Please note that for this role there is an occupational requirement that the job holder is a Christian in full agreement with our doctrinal basis of faith. Due to the need to produce resources in both languages it is essential that the worker understands the need to work bilingually, and ideally would be a Welsh and English speaker. This post is full time and for a period of three years (a probationary period of six months is included).
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Steffan Job, Assistant General Secretary on 0800 4647676, or e-mail email@example.com
- Closing date: 12th May 2023
- Interviews: First week of June 2023
- Start date: Summer 2023 (and by 1 September at the latest)
- Job description: EMW Job Description – Youth Resources Development Worker
- Personal specification: EMW Personal Specification Youth Resources Development Worker
- Job application form (pdf): EMW Job Application Form English
- Job application from (word): EMW Job Application Form English
- EMW job applicant privacy notice: EMW Job Applicant Privacy Notice English