The EMW is led by church leaders, and is not a denomination or association, but is a servant of gospel churches. The trustees are all members of the management board and have responsibility for a particular area of the EMW.
Management Board Members and Trustees:
- Chair – Mark Thomas (Borras Park Evangelical Church, Wrexham)
- Vice Chair (with responsibility for Welsh language ministries) – Derrick Adams (Aberystwyth Welsh Evangelical Church)
- Publications (English) – Eryl Davies (Heath Evangelical Church, Cardiff)
- Church leaders – Phil Swann (Llanelli Free Evangelical Church)
- Advisory – Gwynn Williams (Cardiff Welsh Evangelical Church)
- Conferences and events – Jeremy Bailey (Bethlehem Evangelical Church, Sandfields)
- Camps and Missions – David Norbury (Llanelli Free Evangelical Church)
- Services and administration – Alan Lansdown (Emmanuel Baptist Church, Cardiff)
- Services and administration – Gareth Jones (Lampeter Evangelical Church)
The trustees may be contacted directly or through contacting one of the offices of the EMW or through our contact page.