Price list for 2019:
To download the pricing list – click here Pricing List 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. Bryn-y-groes is the Evangelical Movement of Wales’ Conference Centre. [Charity Number 222407]
2. Liability: The Centre is responsible for providing safe facilities and a safe environment. EMW has Public Liability Insurance. Groups are responsible for the consequences of their own actions on the site.
3. Booking: Provisional bookings can be made by contacting Bryn-y-groes. To firm up the booking, please return a completed booking form and non-returnable deposit. Minimum charge of £600 may apply during busy periods and school holidays.
4. Payments: The full balance is payable at the beginning of your stay. All cancellations must be notified to Bryn-y-groes as soon as possible and may be subject to charges:
- More than 12 weeks’ notice – loss of deposit
- Between 6-12 weeks’ notice – 50% of minimum charge
- Less than 6 weeks’ notice – 75% of minimum charge
5. Damages: The person/organization responsible for the booking is responsible for willful damage or loss.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed on the premises.
- We kindly ask group leaders to be responsible for ensuring high standards of conduct within their group.
- We expect youth/school groups to have at least one adult per 10 children (including male and female adults when the group is mixed).
- We reserve the right to ban any guest(s) who act in a manner likely to affect the safety and wellbeing of guests and staff.
- Pets are not allowed (with the exception of Guide Dogs).
- Please be considerate to our neighbours and avoid noise outdoors and in the Log Cabin after 10pm.
- Please remember that this is a Christian Centre, so we ask guests to refrain from any activities that contradict our Christian ethos.
7. Things to bring: Two sheets/ or sheet and duvet cover/ or sleeping bag, and pillow cases and towels – unless pre-booked for hire from us.
8. Self Catering groups:
- Our well equipped kitchen is for your use. The catering manager will show you around and instruct you on the use of kitchen equipment as needed.
- Please bring tea towels and kitchen cleaning equipment and please make arrangements to re-stock toilet rolls.
- Self catering groups are responsible for all aspects of food hygiene.
- Please be considerate to others and thoroughly clean the kitchen and equipment before you leave so that other groups can also enjoy using the kitchen.
- It makes life so much easier for us if you allow time in your schedule to empty bins and to tidy up so that the premises are left in a clean and tidy condition. Please check for left property also.
- A vacuum cleaner can be borrowed if needed.
- You are welcome to move furniture around to suit your needs, but please return these to their original locations before leaving.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR STAY
To Download a copy of the terms and conditions please click here Terms and Conditions